Graph widths and custom time frames

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Malichite
Malichite's picture
Graph widths and custom time frames

I have installed zenoss core 5 and am able to get metrics.  I am trying to create some custom dashboards and am able to get the data.  the part I am having trouble with is changing the time to display last 24 hours for example instead of the default previous hour.  I know how to zoom and change it, but i want a rotating dashboard that I dont have to go click on to change the time interval.  Second, I would like to make the graphs wider than 500pixels.  I used to use Zenoss years ago when it was still RRD and this was very easy.  I have made the changes in the graph definitions but they do not seem to change the actual graphs displayed.  Height seems to work but not width.

Bschimm
Bschimm's picture
You could try making the

You could try making the graph changes in Zope instead of the GUI. I've noticed that editing a graph in the GUI doesn't always change the graph as expected.

https://zenoss5.<server>/zport/dmd/manage

Malichite
Malichite's picture
I poked around a bunch in

I poked around a bunch in there as well.  i dont see any of my dashboards.  I did try to modify a Multi-Graph Report and I saw where I could set height and width but not time period to display.  Even then, I was unable to make any changes there.